Our Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to change any or all of these at any time.
- We have been known to hold the island for up to 5 working days after receipt of an online booking until we receive a deposit. However, if there are other parties booking the same dates, we grant the confirmation to whoever settles the deposit first. So we strongly suggest that you do not delay sending your deposit.
- Bookings can only be confirmed when a deposit has been received in full (and cleared). You will be notified by an email stating that your booking is successfully made.
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings.
SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT
We reserve the right to deal with a single person for all financial and administrative matters. This person is generally referred to as the “Group Organizer” in our website and in our documentation. The Group Organizer is:
- The sole point of contact. We do not have the resources to answer questions from other members of the group directly.
- Responsible for ensuring that his/her group makes all the necessary bookings of public ferries (outbound from Singapore).
- Responsible for collating and sending us all ferry and passport information for his/her entire group.
DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY
We reserve the right to not refund the deposit under any circumstances. We generally refund deposits under the conditions explained here.
FINAL GUEST NUMBERS & PAYMENT IN FULL
- We require the final guest headcount 72 hours before the day of departure to Pangkil as we have to prepare food and provisions in advance. We reserve the right to charge for ‘no-show’ guests. However, we are flexible and allow changes until one day before, as long as we have been advised of any complications
- We require the balance of the accommodation to be paid 72 hours before the day of departure to Pangkil. This holds for all corporate customers and parties new to Pangkil.
- Occasionally, we may allow regular clients to pay the balance of the accommodation in the island with a cheque or cash in SGD currency.
- All miscellaneous charges (drinks, extra meals, extra launch trips – if any) may be settled in the island, before departure, with a cheque or cash in SGD currency.
- We reserve the right to cancel your trip at any time. Fortunately, we have never had to do this and, if we do, you will get your money back.
- If you cancel, the conditions under “DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY”, apply.
We reserve the right to charge for any damages inflicted to the island, resort, fittings & fixtures, boats and sporting equipment.
INSURANCE & LIABILITY WAIVERS
We strive hard to ensure a safe trip to, and stay in, Pulau Pangkil Kecil. However, in no way can the company owning Pangkil, the shareholders, the staff, contractors, consultants, agents in Singapore (including but not limited to Calm Cove Pte Ltd, EAS Maritime Agencies Pte Ltd, and their staff, directors, managers, shareholders or principles) be held responsible or liable for any loss of life, injury, loss of property, damage to property or any claims at all while on or near Pangkil, or any other islands visited during the trip, on or near sea transport or land transport in Bintan.
The privacy of our guests is extremely important to us. We do not disclose the names or passport details of the group organizers or anyone in her/his group to the public under any circumstances. We are required by law to provide the police with photocopies of all our guest’s passports, as are all hospitality establishments. These details are disclosed to the ferry company as part of the process of securing a boarding pass for your return.
We may request email addresses for post-trip feedback and for our email updates and newsletter. These are optional and rest assured that email addresses will not be disclosed to any other parties under any circumstances.
We strongly encourage feedback after your trip to our paradise. We will never cite or “quote” your write-up about us without your permission.